Chalet Apartment La Ruche
Chalet Apartment La Ruche is situated in a prime location in Morzine and is offered on a self catered basis in the winter& summer. It is situated only 550m from the Super Morzine telecabine giving you direct access to the pistes of Avoriaz & the Portes du Soleil. There is a large south facing terrace with great views of the Pleney slopes and for the summer it is equipped with outdoor furniture and BBQ.
The chalet apartment provides comfortable accommodation for a group of 12 guests. There is a dining table with 12 chairs and a comfortable modern lounge with British/French TV channels. The chalet has a well equipped kitchen with over, hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge-freezer. There is also an extra fridge in the dining area.
All beds are made ready for your arrival; there is plentiful hot water for the whole chalet and oil fired central heating for your comfort. The chalet has a large (50m2) south facing terrace which is perfect for late winter season sunshine.
- 2 x double rooms with en-suite shower rooms and balconies
- 1 x twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- 1 x twin room with en-suite shower room
- 2 x twin rooms with shared bathroom (1 with balcony)
Our floor plans in the gallery below demonstrate the chalet layout.
- 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- Large, sunny terrace with outdoor furniture
- British satellite TV with video and DVD
- Basement ski storage
- Summer bike storage and washing facilities
- Washing machine and dryer
- Linen, towels, bath mats and tea towels
- Welcome pack including milk, bread, tea, butter, coffee, jam, butter, red and white wine
- Local tourist taxes included
- 7 minutes on foot to Morzine centre
- 20 metres from the free ski bus stop
- Private off-road parking
- Cots and high chairs available on request for no extra charge